Friday, March 14, 2008

My poor girl

My poor baby is sick. I took her to quick care on Wednesday morning because it seemed
that she was having a hard time breathing. The Dr. said that shes got croup. YUCKY! I guess it could be a lot worse, but I just don't like to see her sick. He said to give her breathing treatments for the next few days which surprisingly she takes it like a champ. It must make her feel better. And then last night she decided she was old enough to wear mascarra, and she does quite a nice job with it. ok it looks really bad but I was amazed at how good her eyelashes looked, she must get them from her daddy. She was very proud of herself.


6 comments:

Cammie said...

Sick kids are never fun. I hope she gets feeling better soon!

Aimee said...

Brooklynn just got over croup, no fun for kids or moms. Hope she gets feeling better.

The Beals said...

Darn! Poor girl! NO fun at all! Hope she gets better soon!!

Lyndsay said...

How sad! That picture makes me immediately depressed.

Aimee said...

Steph,
Weston's looking for everyone's email addresses and married names. He doesn't have yours yet. You can e-mail him at funkybass52@hotmail.com to give him your info so you can get updates.

nancy said...

Aww steff... That sucks. I hate having a sick kid. Hope she feels better fast!!