Thursday, May 15, 2008

I suppose its safe to say......

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!! We were very surprised but are even more excited. I am 12 weeks, and due the end of November. Things are finally looking up around here, I don't have the constant desire to throw up anymore! I am still super duper tired though, but that should be gone shortly!
Kason is very very excited. He is hoping for another sister (I have a feeling hes right) and is convinced her name will be Makenna. I told him that we don't get to pick if its a brother or a sister and he told me "well if its a brother, there better be 2 in there so one can be a sister." We've had an ultrasound and there is only one in there, so I guess we're hoping for a girl!
I told Kason that I had just been to the Dr and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat... he jumped up and ran into his room. He came back with his little play stethoscope so he could hear too. He put it on my tummy and said "I can hear her crying, we better get her out, she wants me."
Jayli doesn't have a clue about anything, but shes still as cute as can be!!
We are planning to not find out boy/girl, so you'll all have to wait just as long as us to find out!!

16 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. I'm hoping that we'll get pregnant in the next couple of months, but we'll see. I hope you have a boy so my next will be a girl. LOL...I want a girl so BAD I can taste it.

Andrea said...

I KNEW it, I just hadn't worked up the guts to ask you!! I almost asked you on Sunday though. So excited for you guys and congrats.

Callin and Tricia said...

Congratulations!!!!! That is so exciting! Three isn't bad at all. You will love it. Plus you have some good helpers I'm sure. What a cute little family. I can't wait to find out what you are having.

nancy said...

Congrats~~ YAY! I am glad you are happy and ready for the next adventure. Congrats!

Lyndsay said...

Congrats on #3!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations, that is so awesome!!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

The Becker Bunch said...

I have been WAITING for this post!! YEAH!!! I bet Kason is right...kids just have a way of knowing these things!! I'm glad you are feeling better!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Cammie said...

Steph, I've been slacking on my blogging lately and am just trying to get caught up! And I saw your wonderful news.

Congratulatons!!!

Aimee said...

Congratulations! That's exiting that you're not going to find out what it is! You have way more patience than me, I just want to find out!

Lamb Family said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Just when I thought we were going to catch up with you, you decide to always be one step ahead!

Michelle said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!! I'm impressed you are patient enought to wait til the baby is born to find out the sex. I don't have the patience!!!

Julie said...

Congrats Steph!How are you feeling? What a cute little family you will have!

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I didn't even know you had a blog... I just stumbled upon it on Andrea's blog. Fun stuff!

Jen & George Scott said...

Yeah!!! Congrats. I was so excited when I talked to you. It is crazy to know that you will be a mother of three. I bet you are the best mom ever!!!

Pariera Family said...

CONGRATES Steph...THat is so exciting. I am disappointed that there was only one heart beat...Two is twice the fun!!