Friday, August 7, 2009

It's jam time!!

Kason had been begging me to teach him how
to make strawberry jam. So I figured we might
as well do it. They had a blast helping....washing.....
putting in to be mashed, measuring, stirring,
and scooping into the jars.
Kason telling me not to take his picture yet

Jayli telling me shes not putting
her fingers in it!


When it was all in the bottles, I told her
she could get the rest out with her fingers
Kason with the finished product. Doesn't he look proud
Final step: TASTE TEST....the best part


I think he approves

Jayli just wants the jam, she doesn't care about the bread
A little while later, I got in the shower.
I told Kason and Jayli to stay out of the
jam. They said ok....which I thought
they knew meant STAY OUT OF
THE JAM. But apparently not.
This is how I found Jayli on the
elliptical when I got out of the shower.

1 comment:

Rex and Paula said...

OK Steph...this is so cute! I think its really neat you are doing this with your kids. At forst I would have thought they were too young, but you are never too young to start learning - right? Oh yea, and learning to cook in your panties.....priceless!