Tuesday, October 6, 2009

all things scary.....

The other day Kason and Jayli were in her room just playing. I could hear them laughing and giggling so I went to see what they were doing. I just stood by the door so they wouldn't see me. I walked in on this conversation......

Kason telling Jayli

"....and there will be ghosts, and monsters, and zombies, and grandpas!" I started laughing and then I was caught and he wouldn't finish his story or tell me the beginning. I didn't realize grandpas fit in that category, but I'm just the mom what do I know!

What are your kids going to dress up as for Halloween this year?

3 comments:

J.R. and Tammy said...

My oldest Gracie wants to be a dead bride. So of course Allison wants to copy her. And my baby always always wants to be a princess. Kinda boring and not so scary! I'm trying to talk them out of it!

Ashley said...

Alli is going to be Dora the Explorer and Tanner is going to be Boots the little monkey. It is going to be fun. I can't wait to dress them up. I don't think there will be a lot of scariness going on unless we have a blowout or something in one of the costumes.

Jen & George Scott said...

I love it. That is so funny!!!