Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had such a fun Thanksgiving this year. We had everyone over to my moms house. My Grandparents, Aunt and Uncle, and cousins. Always makes for a good time!! Had a yummo dinner and then hung out. That night at about 10:30...me, Kasey, Bry, and Scoot headed over to good ol' Wal-mart for a little black Friday early morning shopping. Scott and Bry had never been before so it was fun. I don't think they had as much fun as we did....but I loved having them there with us. We got most everything we went for and ran into so many people that we know and haven't seen for a long time. We got back to my moms at about 2:30 and went straight to bed. That next morning I had a haircut appointment. YEAH!!!!! Friday night we went BACK over to Price to go on a date. It was SOOO FUN! Me, Kasey, Scott, Teresa, Timmy, Allison, Kyle, Brandon and Tammy. We started off at Wingers (YUM!!!!), then we went bowling. I pretty much lost every time, but i'm not super worried about not being good at bowling. Then we ran into Kmart, then went to Coldstone for some ice cream. After that we had to run back into walmart for the like 10th time in 24 hours. A huge thank you to my mom and dad. They did a whole lot of babysitting while we were there. The kids always have so much fun with grandma and grandpa. Me and grandma spent the next morning painting some rain deer. I've wanted some for a long time, and my sweet dad was nice enough to cut them out real quick so I could have my own set. I remember them growing up and playing with them and my kids love to play with them at grandmas. They were super excited to get to bring ours home. Later Saturday Teresa and the kiddos came over for dinner and to hang out. We did a little painting, a little bow making and lots of eating! Thanks guys. Did I already say that I had such a FUN, super duper Fun Thanksgiving!



About 15 minutes into the looooong trip!

Kason not wanting his picture taken!

finally got him

Thanksgiving day, Trevin was so tired he fell
asleep watching Kason and Kaiden play the
computer. I dont know why its so fuzzy

They finally talked Grandpa into taking them
for a rhino ride. It took them about 20 minutes
to get all dressed and warm. I think their ride
lasted about 45 seconds before they were too
cold to go any further.

"CHEESE"

All the kiddos

Thanks Grandpa!

My parents neighbors have 2 little kitties.
Trevin LOVED them.


2 comments:

Allison said...

So glad you guys were able to come up for Thanksgiving. We had so much fun visiting with you and kiddos. Hopefully we wont have to wait so long to see you again!!!!

Tampa Window Shades said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful thoughts.The article was really very Nice