Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New year

I have a hard time believing it has almost been 3 years since I blogged last.   Dallin is now the age that Trevin was at that time.  I don't even know where to being.  So instead of trying to go back and catch up, i'm just gonna start from here and try to keep up.

We had a wonderful Christmas.  Its always nice to have the kids home for 2 weeks.  Jayli was very ready to go back to class.  She missed it.  Kason....not so  much.  
Kason is 10 and in the 4th grade.  He is in an all boy class and his teacher is Mr. Galante.  He just got done playing flag football with his teacher being the coach.  He loved it and had a great time.  He is having a good year and really discovering that he enjoys reading.  He just hit 510,000 words so far this year.  His teacher is encouraging them to reach 1,000,000 this year.  He should be able to make it if he keeps up at this pace.  Kason still loves to run.  He would run home from anywhere we go if we would let him.  It doesn't matter what time it is or what the temperature is, he wants to run.  He has made some great friends this year.  Kason is the best...I love him!

Jayli is 7 and  in 2nd grade.  She is in an all girl class and her teacher is Ms. Callahan.  She is a little smarty pants.  So far school is just coming very easy to her.  At parent teacher conferences her teacher said she couldn't have scored any higher on any of the testing.  That's great except I worry she will get bored.  Her teacher is great though and gives her extra work.  She just loves everything about school.  I hope it stays that way forever.  She is my little best bud.  She loves getting her hair cut, going shopping, painting nails, making bracelets...all the fun girly stuff.   I'm so grateful for her, us girls we gotta stick together.  She is the best, love my Jayli!

Trevin just turned 5 and he is.......whats the word?  He is the goofiest, funniest, cuddliest, sweetest little monster around!!!!  He is so crazy still.  I kept thinking he would grow out of it, but he hasn't yet (which i'm glad about!)  He will be acting crazy and then say "mom ya know what.....I love you!"  Hes very sweet and he definitely loves him mommy.  He is getting to be very smart.  He will start kindergarten in the fall and I dont think hes super excited about that.  He is going to be the one of my kids that is crying on my leg everyday before school.  He is really good with numbers.  I don't know how but he just gets them.  He can count forever, count by 10's, add, he recognizes big numbers.  Its fun to see him learning so much.  He keeps me on my toes...I sure love him hes the best!

Dallin Dallin Dallin.....he is 2 and does his best to keep right up with his brothers and sister.  There is not a single drop of fear in that little stink.  He is so funny.  Hes right at that funny age, where he wants everyone to laugh at him.  He will do something and then look around to see if anyone is watching, if we laugh at him, he does it again and again and again!  He is officially potty trained, and its pretty nice.  There is just something about a 2 year old in little undies that I love!!!  He is our little blondie who LOOOOOOVES sports.  You should see this kid kick a football or throw a baseball, or kick a soccer ball, or even dribble a basketball....he loves it all and hes actually really good.  Hes my cutest best little stinker around love my Dallin!

Everything else is good!!!!!!  Just keepin on keepin on!  One of my goals for this year, is to keep up on this so hopefully there will be some fun things to update on.  

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love that you started to post again. This is so cute!