Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday, Thursday!!

Today was a busy day. I had to brave the post office, which was surprisingly the fastest trip on record there. Then we took the car in for an oil change and a few random warranty things. Keli met us there and then gave us a ride back to her house where we met up with a few more people to get our little preschool all figured out. The kids had a blast playing and it was fun to sit and chat with the other moms. Kason loves to chase the little girls and loves even more when they chase him. I can tell hes going to give us a run for our money in a few years. After that Keli brought us home. Jayli fell asleep in her high chair with her hand in her plate full of ketchup (darn where was the camera) and I got the house cleaned up and got dinner started. About 1/2 hour later Kasey got home from work, but wasn't alone. He came home with a migraine. Fun stuff. He took his medicine ate a bit of dinner and passed out on the chair. We couldn't believe when he woke up after sleeping only about an hour, usually its at least 10. We really hope that he feels better tomorrow for our trip to Salt Lake. Its Grandpa Ellis' 80th Birthday party on Saturday. We are very excited to see everyone, we don't get up that way near enough. Well we've had our ice cream and watched big brother so I guess that means its time for bed. That was really long and boring, but I'm going to use this as a journal, so I want to remember all of the little everyday things. Night Night!!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

It appears that you are a journal writer much like myself. I start with a lot of desire and dedication and then....somehow it all slips and I find myself no longer writing. JK I just want to know what you are up to see and see pics of those cute kids of yours!

See ya in 36 hours!