Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tired Tuesday!

After a long night I'm very sleep today, but I'm so excited because I'M GOING TO NEW YORK TOMORROW!!!! Me and my mom, Allison, Marilyn and Tammy are all going on a girls trip. I can't wait, but I have so much to do to get ready. My dad is coming down to watch the kids until Friday and then Kaseys family will be with them on Monday. This will be the first time away from Jayli and just the second away from Kason. I have only been away from him when Jayli was born and even then I still got to see him everyday. Hopefully they remember me when I get home.


Kason started preschool last week. A few moms in our ward are just doing it. So far he loves it. I think he mostly just likes the girls to chase him. Here is a picture of him right before we were going the first day.
Lunch of champions...Corndogs!!










Jayli in the shower getting ready for church on Sunday. She loves to take a shower.



Kason decided that need to wash his hair in the sink with hand soap. Strange little guy!!





1 comment:

Allison said...

Kason cracks me up. His expressions are classic. Jayli is adorable...I cant believe how long her hair is getting. Cant wait to see you in the morning!