Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Fun at Grandma & Grandpas House!

We are in Ferron for the week. The kids are having a fun time with Grandma and Grandpa. Jayli cracks me up, she just follows around Grandpa all day saying...."Paapaa....Paapaa" Kason is having a blast riding 4wheelers and the golf cart.

The first night we were here Kason was sleeping in his little Thomas blow up bed right next to my bed. He wanted me to roll over so he could see me so we could talk. He said to me "Mommy...Thank you for bringing me here" Then gave me this huge smile. So then we're just laying there and he says "Mommy....I'm glad Heavenly Father gave you to be my mommy" then rolled over and fell asleep. He is such a sweet boy.

His new thing is he keeps telling me that he has ants in his tummy. That they all dig a hole into his tummy and they eat all his food so that is why he keeps getting hungry again. Last night he was just sitting there and said "oh no..I have ants in my tummy again....I better go and get them out" He has quite the imagination, he is so much fun.
Kason being goofy!!
Jayli talking to her daddy on the phone. She liked it in the bucket so she could hear herself echo.
Jayli playing the the new babies at grandmas. She really likes feeding them the bottle.

No comments: