Friday, November 16, 2007

I can't believe its been so long since I've posted. I was doing so good, and then I don't know what happened.
Lets see....whats been happenin. Nothing too exciting. I've been sick for what seems like forever but its really just been about 2 weeks. I am finally about better though, thank goodness.
Luckily Kason is such a great helper that I was able to manage. He is such a great brother. They are starting to play together really well. Its so fun.
Jayli is definitely all girl. She already has an attitude. She tried to put me on time out yesterday. "Mommy....2...2...2....(then points to my room)" She doesn't know 1, 2, 3 yet so its all just 2's. It was pretty funny.
Me and the kiddos are going to go to Utah on Sunday to my parents house. Kasey will take us 1/2 way to meet my parents. He will come back home and then work Mon, Tues, and Wed then come up after work on Wed for Thanksgiving. We will have dinner at my moms on Thanksgiving and then we will be off to Price for shopping the next morning. It wont be the same as being able to go here, but it'll still be fun. Then me and Kasey, Bry, Sarah, Scott and Brittney are going on a date on Friday. Then Saturday we are doing family pictures. Sounds like lots of fun right........
We hope you all have a very happy and safe Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Lamb Family said...

It sounds like you are going to have a fun thanksgiving! We are all going to Price as well, nothing beats going to Walmart at 5:00 am, not even Vegas shopping! I hope you guys have a great day! We love you!