Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Jayli!

I can't believe my baby is 2. Her birthday was last Thursday. She is the cutest little thing I have ever seen, I just can't get enough of her. She is so big and getting so smart. She is already potty trained (for the most part), sleeping in a big girl bed, and just so sweet. My little messy face, wild hair, crazy girl. She is always thinking about her brother. She won't take a piece of anything without getting one for her buddy! It has been so much fun watching them play together and be the best of friends.
Here are a few pictures of her over the last year. Ok so I had planned to just do 1 picture from every month, but I had a hard time deciding, so I did a few more!!! Awwww, isn't she the cutest!!!
Well I thought the pictures would double up, so it seems extra long!












10 comments:

Aimee said...

What in the HECK!?! Jayli is already potty trained? I'm sending Gavin to Vegas right now and I don't want him back until you've worked your magic on him too.
Way cute pictures of Jayli, how do you get a child to fall asleep on the stairs? Happy birthday to Jayli!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she's getting soo big!! I can't believe it's been a year since we saw you guys. I'm looking forward to hanging out!! I'm sure the kids will have a ton of fun

Allison said...

She is soooooooo cute. I am so excited to see her this weekend. Oh yeah, I guess it will be good to see you too ;)

Tammy said...

Cut kiddos. I will send my three year down and you can potty train him! Glad to have found you on the ball and in the blogging wrold!

Cammie said...

She really is so cute. And potty trained? Jealous!

Don't they grow up so fast? Amazing, really.

Amanda said...

she is so cute!!

Julie said...

Cute, cute! She looks just like you!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday to Jayli! I love those pictures. I'm so jealous of that hair!

Andrea said...

cute, cute, cute Jayli. i love that girl

D'On Marx said...

She is so adorable!! It was definitely fun chit chatting. Can't wait to do it again!