Friday, April 18, 2008

Monster Trucks!!

These pictures are from the pit party before the show. It was a lot of fun to get right up next to all the trucks. The kids had a great time.

Grave Digger....of course!


Kason and Kaiden in the wagon! The only way to go anywhere really...


Tough man Kason! I went go get him down and he told me..."It's ok mom, I can hang a little longer!"


Superman is Kason's very favorite truck.




Monster Mutt!


Cute Jayli in her Monster Jam shirt!


BATMAN!!!!


The whole gang!



the 2 boys waiting for the parade to start.


Jayli's so big.




Cute boys!





Kasey and Kason at the show


We can't wait for them to come back next year!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

My boys seriously would have been in heaven!! That looks like a party!

D'On Marx said...

That looks like a lot of fun! When and where is it? I've never heard about it until I've seen people post it on their blogs.

Ashley said...

Those are awesome pictures, that looks like a ton of fun!!! I bet that they loved it. Your family looks so great!!

Aimee said...

Fun stuff, there's nothing more fun for little (and big) boys than monster trucks!

Cammie said...

Cool trucks. My son would go crazy for giant trucks. Looks like a great day!