Monday, June 16, 2008

Pregnancy Tag!

Pregnancy Tagged!!!
K, So I have tagged about my pregnancy.....



5 Things that make my stomach turn.....
1.) I'm boring, I cant really think of anything. I've been feeling pretty good.
2.) For a while it was raw chicken
3.) and chili
4.) but now I don't think that there is really anything
5.) that bothers me too much! I'll have to ask Kasey.


5 Things I Absolutely Love/Crave.....
1.) Lime Sherbert
2.) Sprite
3.) Cottage Cheese
4.) Bubble gum
5.) any type of potato, baked, mashed, french fries, tator tots

5 Things I worry about....
1.) Can I handle 3 kids all by myself all day?
2.) When I have to be on time somewhere. We're late for church at 1:00 with 2 kids!
3.) being on bed rest again
4.) sleeping
5.) that's about it! not too bad huh!!


5 Things I Am Excited About....
1.) being surprised when they say..."its a boy or its a girl!!"
2.) I love those first few minutes with the little one all alone with daddy
3.) Watching Kason and Jayli bond with baby, Kason instantly loved Jayli.
I am hoping for that to happen again.
4.)hoping to not have to be induced. Starting on your own is soooooo much better!
5.) the epidural!



5 Names that I love...
1.) This is another hard one. So far we haven't been able
2.) to agree on a single name. It makes it even harder since
3.) we aren't finding out boy or girl, so we need to come
4.) up with 1 of each. We both really like not so common names,
5.) so if anyone has any suggestions, pleeeease let us know!


If You Don't Know What You Are Having, What Do You Hope It Is....
Since we already have one of each, it really doesn't matter. I would love
for Kason to have a brother, but I'll take whatever!


5 Pregnant People I tag....
1.) Tiffany
2.) Kara
3.) Shelley
4.) April
5.) anyone else who wants to do it!

No comments: