Friday, June 27, 2008

Questions to Kason!

Here are his answers.....

What is something mom always says to you? "I love you"

What makes mommy happy? "Cause I always give you lots of big hugs"

What makes mommy sad? " When I don't give hugs"

How does mommy make you laugh? " Tickle me lots"

What was mommy like as a kid? "I don't know, a baby"

How old is mom? "I don't know, tell me in a secret.....28...thats a lot"

How tall is mom? " Very big

Whats moms favorite thing to do? " To have Kason home"

What does mom do when you're not home? "Get very very sad, sometimes cry"

If mommy was famous, what would she be famous for? "fun mom"

What is mommy really good at? "exercise" (he must have misunderstood!!)

What does mommy do for her job? "She works in the kitchen" (haha, I do vinyl in the kitchen)

What is Mommy's favorite food? "Lasagna"

What makes you proud of your mom? "good mommy"

If mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be? "Jayli...Shes my bestest sister"

What do you and mommy like to do together? "Play lincoln logs when Jayli is asleep"

How are you and mom the same? "We both like to play with Kason"

How are you and mommy different? "Mommy has long hair and I have short hair. Mommy wears makeup and has babies, boys don't do that."

How do you know mommy loves you? "cause you tell me on all the days"

Kason tags: All the kiddos and mommies out there!

7 comments:

The Beals said...

Soooo Cute!!!!

Lamb Family said...

That is so cute! Ty is napping, but as soon as he wakes up we will do that tag, it is the best tag I have seen!

Ashley said...

That is the cutest thing, if Alli were older, I would definitely ask her those questions. That is so cute!!! You are such a good mommy.

Tara said...

This is so cute! I'm going to have my girls do that tomorrow!

The Becker Bunch said...

SO CUTE...I can't WAIT for Keat to start talking more to ask these questions!! Kids are so funny...and yours are exceptionally adorable!!

Jen & George Scott said...

So cute. He definitly loves his mommy!!!

Amanda said...

I am so doing this with Sam LOL