Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Don't be afraid!

This girl....I swear! She is always right ahead of me. I can't seem to keep anything up high enough. Her new obsession.......Mommy's makeup. Of course it can't be her play makeup, cause "It's not working" she tells me. The other day I was doing her hair, and I said to her that she looked so pretty. She said "no mommy, I no have makeup on" GREEEAT! If shes this bad at 2, what will we be looking at when shes 10! Although you cant tell from the pictures, she actually had mascara on her eyelashes, and they are super long. Then she covered her body in a bronzer that is basically just a waxy mess. Kasey had to take a scrub brush to her to get it off. I guess she at least tried to wash it off herself in my sink, no such luck though. I should have taken a picture of the ring around the tub, pretty nasty and not so easy to scrub clean. Ahh...She's a stinker! Good thing shes cute!! Don't you just love that little hand print on the counter though?





2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Oh to have a girl. I can't wait. I used to do the same thing with my older sisters makeup. She would keep it in her purse and hide her purse, but I'd find it every time. Kayden likes to watch me put on makeup and sometimes asks if he could wear it too. lol Jason doesn't like that too much.

Andrea said...

That looked like a black eye until I read it