Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My poor baby!

This is what happens when I go to work one night a week (just joking Kasey). This is what happens when you fall off the recliner and whack your head on the lever to pull the foot rest out. My poor baby. She just cant catch a break, always has a bruise on her face.




She didn't seem too bothered by it, probably because she got to do this after......



This girl loves to take a bath. Especially when daddy is home and he lets her get in the sink. Kason apparently couldn't resist the fun. See all the fun I miss going to work just 4 hours a week!!!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Poor Jayli. But the bath time sure looks like fun!

Andrea said...

How does he even fit in there?

Lamb Family said...

They look like they are having so much fun! How are you feeling? Where do you work your one night a week?

The Becker Bunch said...

Oh my GOODNESS...that looks aweful!! Poor thing!! The "bath" looks hilarious!! Your hubby is so good to take pictures!! You are such a creative mommy with your art projects...your kids look like they are LOVIN' all the fun activities!! Almost 25 weeks...YIKES!! I'm SO excited to see if you will be adding a little pink or blue to your home!!:)

Aimee said...

I wish my kids would get that exited about a bath!