Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have the best mom ever

Seriously, I don't know how people can survive if they don't get their mom to come and stay for a week after they have a baby. I guess the husbands just don't get to go back to work right away. Kasey does a great job and is a HUGE help, but there is just something about having your mom there. My mom was my lifesaver, she was able to come for 9 days when Trevin was born. She did everything. I think I only changed 3 diapers in those days. She did all the laundry (which we guessed was about 30 loads!!), dishes, cleaning, cooking, playing with the kids and snuggling the baby. It was so nice that I could go and take a nap and not have to worry about anything. I knew everyone would be happy when I woke up. I just wanted to say Thank you so much mom! I loved having you here for so long, it was fun to just hang out. The kids already miss you, so hurry and come back!!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I think the kids love it just as much as we do!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm jealous!! I wish I had gotten that much help! Your mom is a sweetheart!!

Ashley said...

You do have an awesome mom, I have always thought your mom was so sweet and such a good mom, I was always amazed growing up that she could get you guys to go to bed at 7:00 or something like that, I can't remember, but I remember thinking that was impressive.

Cammie said...

We would NEVER survive without our mothers!!