Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In the hospital!

Are we having fun yet?
Here I am where the epidural is working.....


Here I am between contractions when the epidural isn't working!
Gotta love the epidural!!!


Grandma Taylor and Grandpa and Grandma Ellis waiting patiently
through the night for little Trevin to make his grand appearance.


ALL DONE!!!Here he is......7 pounds 5 ounces


Getting all cleaned up. He wasn't giving them a cry at first
so they were giving him a little oxygen.


Doesn't he look perfect for only being minutes old?
First picture of Mommy and Trevin


Kari brought the kids up so they could see him.
We tried to get a picture of all of us....
theses were as good as we got! The kids
were a little preoccupied with the construction going
on right outside my window. (why didn't someone
tell me to wash off my makeup?)

Kason watching the construction.

Grandma Ellis making sure his ears are laying
down flat under his hat because thats the first thing
her mom would have done.
Having his hearing test done. He passed!!

Trevin and Daddy


Such tired boys....they had an exhausting night!

See ya at home!
Thank you so much to everyone that helped with Kason and Jayli while we were gone. Its so nice to have such a great family where you know your kids will be taken care of without having to worry about them. They had a blast sleeping over and playing with their cousins. Thanks again, we love you all!

7 comments:

D'On Marx said...

What an adorable little guy!!

Jen & George Scott said...

Oh my gosh!!!! He is so cute!! Great job. It is good to finally here that you had him. I had also been wondering about you. He is perfect!!!!

Andrea said...

He is so perfect!! I love the one of Kasey snuggling him. Daddy's and the new little ones make for the best pictures. Wow, you look great in your updated photo!! Congrats again

J.R. and Tammy said...

AAAAAAAHHHHH!I totally shouldn't have looked at your blog! You are making me baby crazy! I have 3 girls and seeing baby boys makes my ovaries quiver. My baby just turned 2 so I'll have to talk it over with JR but I'm pretty sure He's not ready for another one yet! Enjoy him while he is tiny and cuddly! I miss that! Congrats!

Ashley said...

I loved the photos, congrats on the cute baby. It looks like you are both the proud parents and your kids look thrilled as well.

Sarah said...

Congratulations Steph! He is beautiful.

Cammie said...

Congratulations. He is so perfect!!