Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I love this time of year!

Here is what I made the kiddos for breakfast......

Doesn't that look yummy???







Here is what I made myself for breakfast...

why do I do that?

I finally went to the grocery store last night since we were out of pretty much everything. I have never seen the kids so excited about food. Everything I would pull out they would get excited about. "Yeah......grapes, bananas, hot dogs, yogurt" but the favorite was chocolate milk. Kason said "what the.....you bought chocolate milk already in the jug. I know lets hurry and drink all the other milk (3 gallons) and then we can just have chocolate milk all day!" He thought that was a great idea.


3 comments:

Allison said...

Yummy! I wish you would make me breakfast like you made for the kids. that looks so yummy.

Steph said...

Al, would you prefer it with or without a toothpick?

Andrea said...

I won't comment on each post but what great pictures and I love his haircut!! Such sweet kids