Monday, March 16, 2009

Ty's come to town!

So for those of you who don't know, Extreme Makeover has come back to Vegas. This time they are working really close to us. My brother & sister-in-law actually live on the same street, just about 5 houses down. It's amazing how many people they have there working all through the night. So far the house is looking pretty amazing.
I am however a little disappointed, we have been there a few times and have yet to see.....

OR....


OR EVEN....

I think they just show up for the camera and get all the credit!!
As we were walking up to the house on Saturday afternoon, Kason said "which one are they building?" like it wasn't totally obvious. We stayed for a little bit and then when it was time to go we told Kason "ok lets go" and he said "the house is done already!!" he doesn't quite get it.


We will have to keep going and maybe one of these times we will get lucky and see this.....

3 comments:

Tara said...

I went too hoping to catch a glimpse of Ty. I heard from one of the volunteers that they film in the middle of the night. But all the scenes aren't in the middle of the night when you see the show... so he's got to be there at some point right? It's probably a closed set when they're filming. Okay now I'm just rambling... LOL!

Allison said...

Um...can I make you jealous and tell you that I saw Ty in the Chicago airport back in October? Yup. He is pretty much a loud man who was acting fairly wasted....not sure if he was, but suddenly all of his hotness melted right away. (BTW - I have pic on my phone to prove it)

Steph said...

I'm actually more of a Paul fan than Ty fan. But still thought it would be fun to see!!