Tuesday, April 6, 2010

and then she turned 30!

I turned 30 in 2009. It wasn't even a big deal!! I am always telling Kasey that he doesn't ever give me flowers, so for my birthday I was totally surprised when each of the kids came in with 10 roses. Cutest little faces coming at me with a hand full of bright beautiful flowers.
So....a few days before my birthday on Thursday to be exact, we had just gotten done eating dinner and we were just hanging out in the living room. I was laying on the floor and Kasey was on the couch. All of a sudden I hear someone come barging through the front door screaming. I was totally freaked out and jumped almost to the ceiling. I was super excited when my heart finally slowed down and figured out that it was my parents. They had come to surprise me for my birthday!


I had told Kasey a long time before that I wanted
these books for my birthday. I was shocked
that he remembered!














my pretty flowers! they were so pretty for
like 2 whole weeks!














Kason telling me "don't forget to make a wish"
before blowing out the candles.

No comments: