Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sleep study

My poor Jayli I think has restless leg syndrome. It's gotta be it. My grandma had it, my mom has it, I have it, my brothers have it, and so she's got to have it...right? Everyone thinks I'm sorta crazy when I say it, but it's gotta be it. So anyway....we did blood work for her and it all came back normal so the next step was a sleep study. Kasey took her on a Friday night clear over to Henderson.

So the pictures are backward, so start at the bottom!

After they got her all hooked up they got her all
cozy in bed. Only it lasted just about an hour before
she woke up and was not going to do it. She would scream
and scream until they finally said it wasn't going to happen
that night. poor lil' thing

almost done...can you believe all those wires
on my baby girl


Totally out of it they finished hooking her up.


Then she just konked out


While they were getting her all hooked up she was
getting very sleepy.

No comments: