Monday, February 11, 2008

All about Kasey!

Thanks Shelley for tagging me.....Here it goes!

What is his name? Kasey Robert Taylor
How long have you been married? June will be 7 years. sheesh 7 years can you believe it.
How long did you date? Our first date was in Jan of 2000 and we were married June 22, 2001.
so a year and a half.
Who eats more? Definitely Kasey
Who said I love you first? Kasey I'm sure
Who is smarter? I would say some things him and some things me
Whose temper is worse? for sure ME!! He is never mad about anything
Who does the laundry? Most of the time me, unless he is out of clean and then he does it.
Who does the dishes? Most of the time me, he will help if I ask though. But what girl likes to ask for help?
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who pays the bills? All of our bills are automatically taken out of our checking account, so really neither of us does!
Who cooks dinner? Most of the time me
Who drives when you are together? Kasey always, he’s the worst ever passenger
Who is more Stubborn? Ohh probably me
Whose parents do you see the most? I would say Kasey’s family since they all live here. We do usually see my family once a month though.
Who proposed? Kasey.....girls don’t really do it do they?
Who has more friends? me??
Who has more siblings? Kasey 8 to my 3
Who wears the pants in the family? We are probably pretty equal.

Ok now I tag....everyone that reads this!!!

No comments: