Monday, February 11, 2008

Well I think we are all finally feeling better. 3 weeks ago I got really sick and then about 2 weeks ago the kids got it. It’s been terrible. There is nothing worse than being sick than having your kids all sick too. I don’t know how Kasey always manages to not get it. So we have had a rough few weeks, but I think we are just about all better. I feel fine, but the kids still have a bit of a cough which the dr said could last 2 more weeks. I sure hope it doesn’t.

So our computer monitor went out the other day so we had to get a new one. You should see this giant thing Kasey came home with. It’s about as big as the desk, ok not quite that big but seriously......I keep telling him it’s too big, but he doesn’t seem to think so! Boys.....

Ohhh Yeah!!! Guess who is almost potty trained! Jayli is such a big girl I can’t stand it. She does so well when we are home as long as she gets to be naked. She LOOOOOVES to be naked just like her brother did.

Ok I can’t think of anything else to say....so I will come back later with some pictures. Have a great Monday!!

No comments: