Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's SOOOOOO nice outside!

We had our first official picnic yesterday but of course I forgot to take a picture. So here is day 2 of picnics! The kiddos are having a great time playing outside. We are definitely ready for spring around here!

Here is the tent that Koni and Brian gave the kids for Christmas. It is so cute. They have had a great time playing in there today. Kason keeps telling Jayli that they are in the Jungle, but its ok cause they are the biggest giraffe there!
Me and Kason worked out in the backyard all day yesterday getting it all cleaned up for summer. Its amazing how bad it gets when its cold outside. It looks much much better now. I got my patio table and chairs all scrubbed down so they are sparkling, now we get to start eating outside! I can hear Kasey sigh clear from work!!! I love to eat outside. Ok back outside I go!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I am quite jealous! Sounds so nice to enjoy being outside. It has been nice enough here to run outside, but I am ready for some solid 70 degree weather

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.