Friday, February 27, 2009

Flashback Friday!

Ok I guess I cant get away from the computer today. I have noticed lots of people doing Flashback Friday and think I'll give it a whirl.
When our computer died I had to resort to using all of our old memory cards for our camera since I wasnt able to upload pictures. Well when I put this one into the camera there was some old pictures on it. They arent super old but they were fun to look at. Here's a few.


Cute chubby Jayli after a bath. I don't really know when this was taken but she's cute anyway!!

Something is up with this picture. When I put it onto the computer it looks fine but then when it's in here it's missing some, but you can still see 1/2 of his cute face.

1 comment:

Jen & George Scott said...

Wow.. It is amazing how fast they grow up right? Your kids are dalring. Great job!!!