Friday, February 27, 2009

Terrible!

Ok so I know I have been a terrible blogger lately. I have been writing down a list of everything I want to be sure to blog about though, so nothing will be forgotten.


About a month or so ago our computer crashed. Sad Sad Sad!! Luckily we have all of our pictures backed up, but still its just sad. That is my excuse for not blogging. I know its not a very good one, but that's what I'm going with.


I have been debating how I should catch up. I finally decided that I would start with the most recent stuff and work my way back because I have the recent stuff on the laptop. So here it goes!


Here is a little photo shoot that I did with the kids.. They didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but I'll take what I can get!



My mom has a picture of me, Bry and Scott when we were younger. I am holding Scott and Bry is standing to the side of us. Sounds cute right.....so I tried to recapture that thought. Not quite as easy as I thought it would be. This is what I ended up with.....Trevin crying, Kason frustrated, and Jayli pouting picking her nose.....go figure!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Cute kids! Love it! Glad you are back on the blogging front!

Andrea said...

I love all the pictures and updates!!