Thursday, May 14, 2009

Easter, The Taylor Way!

Since we have 9:00 church this year I had figured we would just do Easter morning after Church. To our surprise, the kids were up at 7 (What the....this never, ever, ever happens) so we got to do it that morning. Kason was so excited when he came into our room, he said...."the Easter bunny came!" Its fun that he is starting to remember things and get excited. After Church we came home and just relaxed a bit and then went up to Koni and Brians house for family dinner. Of course the food was great as well as the company.


These are the best pictures I got of the kids before church and then I forgot to get some more after and the kids had already changed their clothes. Grandma Ellis made Jayli the cutest little dress ever. It came complete with a matching purse and a dress just like it for her baby. Doesn't get much better in the eye of a 3 year old! I am funny about dresses for special occasions....I don't like ANYONE else to have the same one. So this worked out perfectly, nobody had anything near hers this year! Perfect!!!
So a few days before Easter we were coloring our eggs. Last year I bought the cool dye kit that had like 20 different colors and the only 4 that were used were.....blue and green for Kason, and pink and purple for Jayli. So this year I decided I would just get the cheapie box (88 cents, thanks Wal-mart!) and sure enough the same thing happened. Jayli wouldn't let me take her picture, but here is my cute Kason!
While they were working hard, I went to get Trevin. I came back into the kitchen to this..... all the eggs bathing, and not a kid to be found anywhere. They got bored with it pretty quick!



Happy Easter! (what only a month+ late!!) Give me a break, I'm busy here!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yeah, by kids get bored pretty quick too!! Are you interested in swimming lessons at all? I'll get you all the info if you are.