Thursday, May 14, 2009

where does the time go.....

I can't believe Trevin is already 6 months old. "Happy 6 Months Little Man!!!" I love this little boy so much. He is such a good baby, he's very good to me!!! When 9pm comes rollin around, he is done for the day. As soon as you put him in his bed, give him his binki, and a blanket to cuddle up with he will roll onto his side and he is out until 7am!!!!!!! HEAVEN! He is so funny, he cracks me up. He instantly puts anything that touches his hand in his mouth! Here are a few recent pictures of him!




I love his big blue eyes. Hes SO DANG CUTE!!! Are you tired of me saying that yet?



5 comments:

The Beals said...

he is SOOOO cute!!!! Love him!

Tara said...

Happy 6 months! He is adorable and he looks just like you and Jayli!

Lamb Family said...

I love him! I can not believe how fast they grow! It is so sad!

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

One more cute baby to join the other two cute kids. You have the sweetest family, we love ya!

Ashley said...

He is such a cute little guy and I am jealous about the sleeping.