Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper definitely, wrapping the presents is the best part
2. Tree-- Real or Artificial? Artificial all the way
3. When do you put the Christmas tree up? Normally the day after Thanksgiving. This year we were in Utah though so it took a bit longer.
4. When do you take the tree down? Ohhh not too long after Christmas. I love the tree and all the decorations up, but I get tired of it shortly after Christmas.
5. Like eggnog? Nope, sure don't
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes we do. I love it. My grandparents gave it to us and we get a new piece every year. Its so fun to see what we are going to get next.
7. Hardest person to buy for? both of our parents
8. Easiest person to buy for? definitely the kids. everything is so fun
9. Worst Christmas gift? I cant think of one
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail normally, however I didn't do one this year. Sorry!!
11. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf
12. Favorite Christmas song? Dido- Christmas Day, or Whitney Houston - Who Could Imagine A King
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The Day after Thanksgiving, bright and early!~
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Uh....does a cute little candy container count? if so...then Yes I am giving it tomorrow!!!
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Christmas day or Christmas season? I love candy at Christmastime. Carmel, toffee, chocolate covered pretzels (and my new favorite...Andreas green candy)
16. Clear or colored tree lights? on the house we have colored, on the tree only white. I can compromise with the color outside, but not on the tree
17. Travel during Christmas or stay home? Both
18. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Of course
19. Angel or Star on tree top? star
20. Open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?both
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I love everything about this time of year
22. Best Christmas present? Hmmm....theres been so many
23. Favorite Christmas tradition? Driving around looking at lights. We don't really have many traditions yet with our little family, but we are going to be starting some. Ask me again next year.

Everyone feel free to fill this out!!!

No comments: