Monday, December 17, 2007

The Polar Express

Last Saturday we went to Boulder City to ride the Polar Express. It was really cold but the kids had tons of fun. It was the first time that either of them had been on a real train. Santa even came to visit.


Kason took this picture of me and Jayli













She didn't really care about Santa
















Kason trying to escape!
















Cheesy little kids






Jayli just enjoying her apple

















Kason admiring the scenery in
good ol' Boulder City











All of us.

**Got Hanes?!?**








Kason saying to Jayli "Give me a hug"









Cutest little elf ever












I was surprised that there really
was letters to Santa in his mailbox



.








I'm sure shes thinking
"So...whats the big deal with you"











A cool little old train









"On Kason....On Jayli"

After we were dont there we went to the
mall and this is how the kids rode in.
Ok I'm gonna publish this since I have tried 2 times already and it keeps giving me an error message....cross your fingers it works.

1 comment:

Lamb Family said...

I am so glad you finally updated your blog! Jayli and Kason are so cute. I told Ty we had to go to Payson today and he said oh good, I have not seen him forever. He thought we were going to see Kason, needless to say he was very dissappointed to not see him!! We miss you guys! What are you guys doing for Christmas!