Thursday, December 6, 2007

So this is Christmas

We finally got up our Christmas tree and decorations. Here are a few pictures for ya!
well apparently there is something up with this site and I cant upload any pictures...so you're just going to have to wait. Sorry for the fake out!
Things have been going good here, just keepin busy. Kason is getting very excited for Christmas this year. Every toy that comes on the tv he thinks he wants. Christmas morning should be lots of fun this year. I haven't wrapped a single thing yet (which I usually do the second I buy it) because I'm afraid that the kids will open them. But then I guess I will have lots of fun on Christmas Eve!!
Ok I'll try again later to see if the pictures will work.

1 comment:

Pariera Family said...

Hey good to read your blog, have a great Christmas, I updated our blog today.