Monday, April 6, 2009

Funny Kason

Today I had Trevin down for a nap and it seems like as soon as he falls asleep is when Kason and Jayli start fighting, which means Jayli starts screaming.
So Kason takes Jayli's camera from her and she starts screaming....so I go out there and Kason knew he was in trouble. I start walking over to him (picture the old lady in the goonies!) to get the camera and he starts to run from me, around the living room and then around the coffee table, and then straight to the bathroom and locks the door. UGGG!!! So once he opens the door I tell him he has to go in his room on time out. I send Jayli to her room too. I come back into my room to tell Kasey whats goin on, and in the baby monitor I hear...
Kason: Mommmmmmyyyyy....Can I come out now?
me: ignoring him
Kason: Mommy......can you hear me? can I come out now
Me: still ignoring him
Kason: Hello out there, can you hear me...
Me: Quite Kason
Kason: Can I come out now?
me: nope
Kason: How about now
me: no

so then of course Jayli has to get in on the "can I come out yet" and after a few more "No's" they finally got to come out!
Sheesh....It's gonna be a long day!

No comments: