Sunday, April 5, 2009

Monster Jam 2009


We always have such a great time at monster trucks. This year my whole family came down. We had quite the crowd in our little house. Grandma and Grandpa, Bry and Sarah, Kaiden and Morgan, and Scotty and Brittney! We spent the whole day playing. I hadn't been feeling well so I decided to sell my ticket. I was excited when Brittney said she didn't care to go and she sold hers too. We went to the pit party and then when everyone went into the show we came home, after quickly remembering I didn't have a house key and had to get Kasey to come all the way back to the van when they were just about there. Kasey always parks as far away as he can so that when they are coming home they don't have to wait in the parking lot for hours. Me, Brittney and Trevin had a fun night here. We had ice cream and watched Mama Mia and then just chatted. It was really fun. We sold our tickets to Kenny and Tate and so Kason was pretty excited when they got there and realized his new best buddy Kenny was sitting right by them. He didn't know we sold our tickets to them, he just thought he was extra lucky and they just happened to get tickets right next to theirs. They said they had great seats, (and if you watched the show) and when Captains Curse when up into the stands it was right below them. Jayli didn't care much for it and fell asleep about 1/2 hour into it and slept soundly on the floor under their feet until about 10:30. Woke up just in time to come home!!

Here are a few highlights of the day!

and of course, I can't leave out cutie pie Trevin

1 comment:

Dana, Proud mommy to 4 said...

I'm so jealous you went to Monster Jam! I was planning on taking Jordan for his birthday but then the doctor told me I couldn't go because of the wreck and my back. He was SO upset!