Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to my baby girl!

Today is Jaylis birthday. She has been so excited for it to roll around this year. She has been practicing saying she is 3 on her fingers for a few months now. This year she will have 3 parties. 1st was last Sunday while my family was here, Last night we combined with her cousin Caleb (his birthday is the 15th) and then we will do something tonight. We are planning to go to dinner somewhere fun that will sing to her and then she will open her presents.
For her birthday this year she wanted a princess cake, since she is Cinderella after all! We googled princess cakes, and this is the one she picked.

I forgot my camera at the party last night, but one of her cousins took pictures, so as soon as I get them I will add them here. Last night when we got home from the party, Jayli fell right asleep. After she was out, we filled her room up with balloons and hung crete paper from her door for her to walk through when she woke up. We didn't get to see this since she ended up in our bed again! But we'll have to reenact it later!!

I just recently did a big post on Jayli, so if you missed it you can read it Here.

Happy Birthday Babe!! We love you

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Jayli!! Hooray for being 3

Michelle said...

O.K you little boy is so chunky. That is the only way to be. I want to eat his cheeks up. The cake is way cute too.

Allison said...

So fun! Wish I could have made it to one of her three parties!