Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Here it goes again!!

Ok I’ll try this again…….now I actually have no idea what I was going to say yesterday…
Oh yeah make over!! So on Friday while Kasey was at work I got bored so I decided I would paint our bathroom. We had a can of kiwi smoothie colored paint left from when we painted the kitchen. We did ½ of it before we decided we hated the color, so I thought maybe it would look ok in the bathroom. So I got that all done and while I was painting the trim I decided to paint the cabinet. It’s amazing the difference a coat of paint can make. Then on Saturday we continued the project into our bedroom. It looks amazingly better. Now I just need to get some new vinyl’s made, pictures back up on the walls, and the new carpet in and we’d be good to go. I’ll take pictures once it’s all finished.
I can’t believe that in less than a week my little Kason will be 4. He is so excited for his birthday this year. He was telling Kasey that after his birthday and he will be for then he will be a man just like daddy. Then Kasey went on to tell him that he doesn’t want him to grow up and Kasons response was “Daddy sometimes little boys grow up and get big!” The mind of a 3 year old! I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and all that he cares about is getting a chocolate cake. He can’t wait for it. When I asked him what he wanted to have for dinner at his party he said he wants cantaloupe. Should be nice and easy for me, cake and cantaloupe!!
Jayli is a total crack up. She is being so funny lately. Apparently we call Kason “buddy” a lot because that is what she calls him now. She will just be sitting playing and start screaming “BUDDY!!!!” Kason loves that just a little bit! She is still obsessed with shoes. First thing she does when she wakes up…puts on her shoes. She finally isn’t teething for a minute. I’m sure anytime she will start with another one.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Im with Kason, give me some chocolate cake and I am good to go!