Thursday, October 18, 2007

Smart Kids!

On Tuesday Kason was at preschool. When I got there to pick him up the girl in charge that week said she had a little story for me. I was worried for just a second but then once she started laughing I figured all was ok. They had made a fan out of a paper plate and Popsicle stick and she wrote each kids name on it. Kason was not going to take his because that WAS NOT his name. She had spelled it Kasen instead of Kason. He knew that it was not right and he kept telling her over and over that it wasn't his name. She just thought he wanted a different fan. Kason is wayyyy into spelling these days and trying to figure things out. The other day I was in making my bed and he came in and said "mommy did you know box is spelled B-O-X" I was a little surprised and asked him where he learned that. He told me "On Word World" I thought oh great here I have this smart little boy and he is learning it from TV!!!
Jayli has also learned a new trick.....she can now take her shirt off all by herself. She gets so excited thinking that she is so big.
Ok thats all I can think of for now, I have some new pictures that I will be back later to put up!

No comments: