Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Preschool day 1l!!

So we had preschool at our house for the first time yesterday. It was really a lot of fun. We made sugar cookies and the kids loved that. Then we colored a star, cut it out and made it into a necklace. I asked them if they knew a song that had a star in it and they all started singing. So I had them all come into the living room, get up on the coffee table (probably not such a good idea, since I had been telling them they couldn't jump off it earlier, oh well) and they had their stage. This is what they sang to me....

So..... who's kid is the one screaming the song. Kason is definitely just like his dad, little show off. I can just picture him during a primary program doing the same thing.

I hope the kids had as much fun as I did yesterday.

4 comments:

Allison said...

So fun! Kason will love that video when he is older no question!

Amanda said...

aww great video!!!

Steph I ahd no idea you had a blog!

Allison said...

So....Ive tagged you! Check out my blog for the details.

Pariera Family said...

Such a cute song... I love the screaming. I love all you pictures and stories...Is good to stay in touch with it all.