Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Silly Kason

I went out to get the mail and among all the regular boring stuff Kason had 2 birthday cards. When I showed them to him, he got soo excited. I told him that the first one was from his Great Grandpa Deardorff and immediately he said "Ohhhh he loves me mommy!!" He was very excited to see the cold hard cash inside. When I asked him what he wanted to buy he said "umm...maybe some new race car underwears!" He then decided to open the second card. I told him that it was from his Primary teacher. He opened it to find some Thomas the train stickers, so excited he said "I think she misses me, we better go to Church right now" He is such a funny little guy. Then his Aunt Kari brought him over a present today too that was a Mater pillow (so cute by the way). He is still getting spoiled and his birthday was 2 days ago.
For his party we all went to the park on Saturday. We had pizza and race car cake. It was pretty windy but we all still had a lot of fun. Kason of course got very spoiled with lots of toys and lots of fun. Whenever I tell Kason that he is 4 now he has this mini meltdown because "I don't want to be 4, I just want to still have a K" He must think that his name is going to change or something and he is a little obsessed right now with the letter K! I tell him that his name will always have a K and he doesn't seem to believe me, for now anyway. Kason was excited to have all of his family at his birthday party. He had both Grandmas and Grandpas, Scott, Brittney, Keli, Jay, Braden, Jordyn, Kristi, Derek, Koni, Christene, Kari, Kenny, Kaci, Kurt, Christene, Courtnie, Caleb, Raegyn and of course mom, dad and Jayli!
I still don't believe that I have a 4 year old. Where has the time gone.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Im loving the new background my friend! How fun for his birthday! I wish i could have been there. He is too funny.